Version 4.0 Mobile Friendly User Interface
- • New Fight page rewritten to be mobile friendly.
- • Fixed an issue with buffs cause by the https://dndchess.com changes.
Version 3.53 Draggable Simulator Grid
- • When watching one fight turn by turn you can drag the grid
- • Press F5 to reset the page.
- • Fixed an issue with mulitple enemies caused by the https://dndchess.com implementation.
- • Added button to report/log an issue for a particular turn when walking through the simulator sample page.
- • Simulation page is faster now for slower networks.
Version 3.52 Manual Movement API
- • API that allows you do manually move your characters on each turn and choose actions
- • The dice rolls, spell effects, everything remains automated.
- • There is an experimental button on the new fight page for testing.
Version 3.51 Subclass Work
- • Many subclasses completed up to level 3, and will be picked as you add randoms
- • Tournaments will pick up a modified grid size (from the New Fight settings).
- • Compendium toolbar buttons to quickly pull up your characters or monsters.
- • Turn Undead is finally implemented.
- • Wild shape is pretty cool now, especially if you are a moon druid.
- • Fixed some missing Spell DC/attack values.
- • Filtering the compendium by player level does it properly now for multiclass
- • Since ranged casters are avoiding melee more, melee fighters now use dash on the last opponent
Version 3.50 Huge STRIPS AI Planning
- • Decision making for movement, bonus actions, actions, healing instead of being made in isolation are made together using:
- • STRIPS (Stanford Research Institute Problem Solver).
- • Please report issues on Discord caused by this implementation as it affected a lot of code.
- • Large creatures are now 4 squares in size and Huge are 9 squares.
- • Distance is now measured to the nearest square of those bigger creatures.
- • Placement, movement is careful to prevent large creatures from overlapping.
- • Cone breath weapon fixes.
- • Dragons multiattack mix of long range fear and melee works better now.
- • You set set initiative (right click or player settings).
- • Druids get the creature speed while transformed.
- • You can mark spells that can be cast but don’t use spell slots on the spell limitations section.
Version 3.48 Tournaments & Elo Rating
- - Monsters and player characters have an Elo Rating which was derived from millions of fights in the background.
- - This number on the Compendium tab is an individual PvP or Monster vs Monster fights.
- - You can click on the number and a popup will display all the fights that creature fought to arrive at that rating.
- - Similarly, on the tournaments page, you can create your own Swiss-System Tournament by creating teams of one or more creatures.
- - The compendium search is on the left with a button to click and create a new team with each monsters or a button which will add the monster to the last team you created.
- - You could use this to emulate a tournament in your D&D world, or perhaps you want to see who is the strongest holy avenger.